Firewood, briquettes, kindling, pellets and wood chip
There are a few simple steps to join the Ready to Burn scheme:
- Complete an application form
- Provide a representative fuel sample for moisture testing by an accredited laboratory
- For businesses supplying over 300m³ per annum, you will undergo an audit
- Not For Profits, Charities and other businesses supplying under 300m³ per annum will undergo a desktop audit
You will find application forms, Terms & Conditions, and Group Scheme registration information here.
Please note, applications for wood briquettes will require a chemical analysis to verify the origin of the raw materials is equivalent to 100% clean chemically untreated wood, or virgin wood.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss the application process in more detail, please contact the team on 01684 215268, or email [email protected].
What do we check?
Make sure you have the following information handy for your application:
- Estimated annual total (either in Loose m³, Stacked m³ or Tonnage)
- Processes to check moisture content
You can also choose to provide the following optional information to supplement your application:
- Proof of legality
- Your Complaints Procedure information
- Product and Public Liability Insurance