- Please click here to complete the application form. If you need a paper copy, please contact Woodsure.
Section 1: Business Contact Details
- Please complete this section with your business details. We will address all correspondence to the Main Contact provided.
Section 2: Fuel Sales
- We need to understand what products you sell and how you sell them. Please tick all the relevant boxes which apply.
- Provide Loose m³, Stacked m³ or Tonnage figures for the previous year. This determines the business category.
- If you sell under multiple brand names, please provide us with the details.
Section 3: Fee Structure
- The annual registration fee is £385.20 and the one off application fee is £122.40, so total cost is £507.60 (incl. VAT).
Point of Sale fees
- If you sell under 600m³ per annum, there are no additional sample checks required.
Section 4: Business Procedures Declaration
- Provide evidence that you have the following business procedures in place: All fields marked with an asterisk(*) are mandatory.
*Proof of legality –e.g., supplier invoice (including your invoice to a customer to fell and remove their trees if you are an arboricultural business), felling licence, woodland management plan or FSC number.
*You have a process to check moisture content, log the results, i.e. with a pin metre across the grain and then record on a spreadsheet/notebook.
*You have a system in place to deal with customer complaints – tell us how you acknowledge, manage, record and conclude the outcome of the complaint
You have Product and Public Liability Insurance to cover the relevant business activities
Section 5: Declaration
- This section gives Woodsure permission to visit site to complete the audits and must be signed and dated by the Main Contact (the individual listed in Section 1 of the form).
- Have you completed all sections fully, including boxes marked with (*)?
- Have you confirmed which products you sell and how?
- Have you provided us with your annual figures? This can either be recorded in Loose m³, Stacked m³ or Tonnage.
- Have you enclosed your evidence for Business Procedures Declaration (section 4)?
- Has the Main Contact signed and dated the declaration?
Once you have signed and submitted the application form and paid your fee, an auditor will contact you directly to organise a site visit.
Your auditor will conduct a light touch audit, focussing on the storage of the final product and checking submitted documents. Our auditors will do their best to meet you at a convenient time and to answer any of your questions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Woodsure.